Don’t risk your reputation and the success of your product, talk to a reliable partner as recommended by Austrade. Click http://www.austrade.gov.au/ArticleDocuments/1418/Webinar-China-Food-Law-Changes.pdf.aspx to read Austrade advice in regards the new Food Safety Laws.
AUSTRADE Recommended DON’Ts and DO’s:
- Disregard the compliance
- Avoid a less experienced importer
- Relying Too much on the importer
- Deal with the incompliance after export
- Be cautious of the compliance
- Find a reliable partner
- Be familiar with the regulations
- Do consider the compliance issues BEFORE exporting
- Get help from government associations or professional consulting companies Sinotrans limited is China largest state owned logistics company with established Food supply chain services.
- SILA in partnership with Sinotrans PFS (chilled and frozen supply chain) and Sinotrans Limited ambient supply chain. Provides a complete services for Australian exporters wanting to succeed in China.
Please contact Mia Lu SILA China Representative for all enquiry: email@example.com 02 95564866